first_img Share Ilya Machavariani, Dentons – CIS regional dynamics will come to play prior to gambling take-off July 31, 2020 Share Uzbekistan opens consultation for launch of national lottery July 20, 2020 StumbleUpon Andrey Astapov, ETERNA LAW: Ukraine faces critical choices as gambling finish line nears August 21, 2020 Related Articles Submit CIS market bookmaker Novibet has moved to significantly enhance its horseracing provisions, entering a live-data and content partnership with the Press Association (PA).The live data agreement will enable Novibet to enhance its UK and Ireland racing markets, with PA insights, racecards, form guides and in-depth statistics for hundreds of races taking place each month.Updating stakeholders, Hassan Ghalayini, Novibet’s country manager, said: “We have invested heavily into growing our horse racing product over the past few months and this deal with the Press Association ensures Novibet’s customers now have access to the best horse racing coverage across the UK and Ireland.”Moving forward, PA data will allow Novibet trading teams to enhance their market offering for key UK race meetings such as Plumpton, Newmarket and Chepstow and UK racing’s marquee events The Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot and Grand NationalBacking Novibet as a new customer, Richard Store, commercial manager for racing and sports betting at Press Association, stated: “PA are very happy to be working with Novibet. We see them as a very exciting brand and expect them to see good results from the horse racing product they have built. We look forward to working closely with them in the future.”last_img read more

first_imgAn 18-year-old female Special Constable was allegedly raped by a colleague in the wee hours of Saturday at a Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown hotel after a night out together.The rank claimed that after a night of partying together, she, along with the Constable, booked a room at the hotel since they were too drunk to drive home.However, about 03:45h, the male Constable forced himself on the female rank despite her resistance.Reports are immediately after the act, the woman lodged a complaint at the Brickdam Police Station and the alleged rapist was arrested.She was further taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital where she was examined by a doctor, who confirmed that she was sexually penetrated. The Constable is presently in custody assisting with the investigation.The file is expected to be sent for legal advice.last_img read more

first_imgPearson Field airport received a $580,000 infrastructure investment grant from the Federal Aviation Administration to cover early stage expenses of a multiyear improvement project.The money will go to the design and planning work for updating of a runway guidance system, airfield guidance signs and taxiway lighting. It will allow the airport to move fuel storage tanks and repave the runway, apron and taxiway. It’ll also cover the costs of removing about 80 cottonwoods on the east end of the airfield.The trees will be removed in November.Jan Bader, program and policy development manager for the city of Vancouver, said the grant is the initial funding of a $4.1 million project. Next year, the city expects to receive $1.6 million for the project. The work is expected to be finished before 2022.Bader said FAA grants will cover 90 percent of the overall project’s costs. The city is responsible for the remaining 10 percent, but she said city staff are pursuing state aviation grants that can cover up to half of the city’s liability.The project isn’t going to add any new developments to the airport, but rather will maintain the facilities that are already in place.Pearson was one of 10 airports that received a total of $24.8 million FAA grants in Washington state this year. Nationwide the agency gave out $770.8 million in airport infrastructure grants, the third allotment of the $3.18 billion in Airport Improvement Program funding.last_img read more